Saturday 13 September 2014

Bucket List

Lots of people have a bucket list of some sort... things they'd like to do during their life. It may consist of goals, aspirations, silly things, places to visit, things to see, events to attend... there are so many options out there and I figured I'd share a few with you all. I think my list is a little all over the place but each and every one of my items has its own special meaning to me. Some I have already accomplished and others I may never get the chance to do... but lets give this a try anyway! This post is a little long as I've come up with about 25 things I'd truly like to accomplish in my life. Hope you enjoy! If you have completed any of these things, I'd love to hear about it! Comment below, link me a photo, share the love!

  1. Learn to drive standard.
    This one is a little silly. Most people already know how, but it was something I never had the opportunity to do. I was one of those people who woke up early on my 16th birthday just to go down to the MTO and get my G1, took drivers training to get my G2 asap and got my full G as soon as possible (for those not in Ontario, Canada, this is our graduated licensing system. It takes 12 months between each "level" however you can take driver's ed in order to get your G2 within 8 months... but I digress). Anyway, this is one of goals for whatever reason that is which I plan on doing sooner or later.
  2. Own a Mitsubishi Eagle Talon.
    Ok, this one is a little weird... Yes, it's an older car that no one really drives anymore and that not many people would find exciting to own. BUT to me, this is my ultimate dream car. I have wanted one of these beauties since I was in high school, more specifically a 1997 or 1998 Black Eagle Talon TSi (but I could settle for anything over 1995). It makes me melt just thinking about it.... 
  3. Attend Ultra Music Festival in Miami, Florida, USA.
  4. Get Married.
  5. Be a Mother.
  6. Visit overseas (Ireland, Great Britain, France, and/or Italy).
  7. Go on a Cruise.
  8. Be a Pharmacist.
  9. Give to at least 1 Charity every year.
  10. Foster an Animal (dog or cat).
  11. Learn to Ride a Horse.
  12. Learn to Scuba Dive.
  13. Take a Helicopter Ride.
  14. Attend the Calgary Stampede.
  15. Live in Sudbury, On. Again.
  16. Run a Marathon.
  17. Own my own Snowmobile.
  18. Learn to Surfboard.
  19. Skydive.
  20. Be on a Reality TV Show.
  21. Plant a Garden.
  22. Own a Home (not Mortgage, I mean have fully paid off and OWN a home).
  23. Be a Grandmother.
  24. Ride my Bicycle from Englehart, ON to Larder Lake, ON. (and also from Englehart, ON to Charlton, ON)
  25. to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment